Saturday, March 14, 2015

SONJA IS AN INTERNET STALKER

I found a blog of a Hermana that lived in the same apartment as Emily during her time in North Sacramento.  It was so wonderful to read things from a different point of view. And getting to see pictures of Emily that I hadn't seen before was seriously just AMAZING.  Of course I downloaded all of them that had Emily in them.

My favorite part of the sisters blog was written in January. Her mom had posted the question about how it was in the apartment after transfers. The sister wrote, "It just feels off. I don't think any of us realized just how much Hermana Sheffer kept us balanced out.  We really really miss her".

 Pretty cool.

Enjoy these "blast from the past" photos of our beautiful girl.
















No comments:

Post a Comment