Monday, January 12, 2015

January 5

Ok I can't really think of anything to write/say so when that happens in the mission JUST TESTIFY!

I know that we have a Father in Heaven.  I know that he is a huge part of our lives everyday and that he works all things together so that we can learn and experience everything.  I know as a missionary that he makes our paths cross with certain people everyday.  I am amazed at the work we are able to do everyday.  There are miracles that happen everyday!  I know that there are a lot of every days in that testimony and it is the every days that matter most.  Daily scripture study and decisions to do our best and try our hardest.  YAYA.

Ok where I live is not that sketchy as of now.  I live next to a giant pond with geese that you can ride paddle boats on soooo its pretty nice.  About the same as North Sac, but I haven't been to all the areas yet.  I love it though because it is really "California"-y.  Lots of random palm trees and drier.  It has lots of colorful OLD shops and there is this really cool river boat/ American memorial  (add that to the Stockton visit list) but I do hear a lot more sirens.  We were taking the sacrament on Sunday and a whole blockade of police cars went flying past #stocktonsacrament

Also I got to meet my new ward!! They seem to be really awesome and I am excited to get to know them better but I really really miss Rio Tierra.  I love that ward. I miss the Ochoas!!! I am excited to love this one over the next few transfers.  We are working hard to find new investigators! 

#contactingtycoons 

One of my new years goals is to contact every single person I see.  It has been going great so far!  We have a couple we are teaching right now and they are amazing! They have really smart kids that understand really well.  One of them is 7 and we taught him the Plan of Salvation.  He was like "so if I get good grades and am nice to other people I am going to live with Jesus again?" Sounds funny bu it was super powerful to me.  

I haven't heard anything about Bxxxx yet! 

Anyways have a great week!!
Hermana Sheffer

No comments:

Post a Comment